Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Story Day 1

I think that today we are going to learn how to create a digital story. My partner and I have been discusing how we wanted to put our digital story together. The digital story is going to be about the issues with slavery and racism. We were thinking  of starting the video off with clips of white americans mistreating african americans. Then we were going to show clips of Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcom X. We do want to include a lot of dialogue through out the video but are not sure exactly what we are going to say or where to put the dialogue yet.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janel! I think it would be very interesting to highlight the different strategies Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcom X used during the Civil Rights Movement. Maybe you and your partner could use the clips of the two men to do this? It sounds like a great digital story idea! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to hear more...

    ReplyDelete