Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day Bulletin Board

Tracey, Michele, and I had to create a bulletin board for Valentines Day. Tracey is a math major, Michele is an english major, and I'm a history major. We were able to combine all of our majors into one bulletin board. Michele put up famous english quotes on the left side and Tracey put up the math equation on the right hand side. When this equation is put into a graph, it makes a heart. Since I'm a history major, I put pictures of famous historic couples. On the left side, there are pictures of Martin Luther King Jr. and his wife Martha, Romeo and Juliet, and George Washington and his wife. On the right side, there is a picture of Prince Charles and Princess Diana and Cupid and his love Psyche. I made candy hearts that has the student's, who are in our education class, names inside and each had a different/famous candy heart description on the outside of it such as hug me, sweetie pie, or I <3 U.

1 comment: